Hair artistry with a twist.
At Twist Salon, we enjoy variety. With over two decades of experience, we are a seasoned team, each offering
Owner + Stylist
- Stylist since 1988. Spent the last 12 years honing her craft on Union Street in San Francisco.
- As a Redken color specialist, Tami has taught classes throughout the Bay Area and at the Color Academy Show in San Francisco.
- Mastered an advanced dry-cutting technique and is now an advanced DevaCurl stylist.
- With over two decades of experience, Tami is a well rounded stylist for both curly and straight hair needs.
- Her passion other than hair? She loves popcorn.
Stylist / DevaCurl Coach
- With her love for color and passion for cutting, Aubrey enjoys getting to know her clients as well as their hair.
- She enjoys working with all hair textures and with all ages.
- To expand her repertoire in hair styling, Aubrey continues to grow and learn.
- Advanced Deva Stylist in DevaCuts as well as pintura coloring.
- Her favorite part of styling hair is giving her clients a fresh new look that puts a spring in their step.
- Her passion other than hair is singing. You never know you might see her on a reality show singing sometime.
Stylist / Curl Specialist
- Advanced Deva Stylist in curly haircuts and Pintura.
- She takes pride in educating her clients on how to maintain and style their hair at home.
- Certified colorist with Organic hair color.
- Erin will truly pamper you with her scalp massage.
- She also expresses her artistic style with her tattoos.
Stylist / Curl Specialist
- Advanced Deva Stylist with DevaCuts and Pintura (color painting). Cherene was trained at the DevaCurl Academy and is going for her certification in May.
- She has over 5 years experience working behind the chair and loves to work with all ages and hair textures.
- Cherene believes in making all of her haircuts unique for each individual.
- She loves to learn about new trends continuing her education with training and shows.
- When Cherene is not making you beautiful; she enjoys hosting friends, family and sailing with members from the Oakland Yacht Club.
- Chelsea has over 7 years experience as a stylist.
- She comes to Twist from a mens salon, she is great with clipper cuts and current designs.
- Having a wiggly curly girl of her own she is great with kids of all ages.
- She is trained on the DevaCut; and offers a wealth of product knowledge individualized for all curl types.
- When Chelsea is not at Twist she enjoys spending her time on arts and crafts.
- Patty is now assisting and training with Tami
- Having long hair most of her life, she cares about educating clients on how to keep long hair healthy to minimize invasive haircuts.
- Not only will she twirl your hair in the shampoo bowl, you may find her twirling on the dance floor or in a swimming pool.
- Ellie has been trained in barbering and classic straight texture women’s hair but her true joy has always been working with naturally curly textures. She is especially skilled in multidimensional hair color.
- She is certified as a level one Devacurl cutter and colorist who adores bringing life and definition to her clients hair with the help of the right products. She wants to work with her clients to find achievable at home routines to keep them looking gorgeous in between visits to the Salon.
- Ellie loves to follow trends of all kinds, but is especially excited about new trends and styles in hair.
- In her time off, Ellie is being inspired by music, visual art, dance, her eight year old son and his comrades.