Hair artistry with a twist.
At Twist Salon, we enjoy variety. With over two decades of experience, we are a seasoned team, each offering
Owner + Stylist
- Stylist since 1988. Spent the last 12 years honing her craft on Union Street in San Francisco.
- As a Redken color specialist, Tami has taught classes throughout the Bay Area and at the Color Academy Show in San Francisco.
- Mastered an advanced dry-cutting technique and is now an advanced DevaCurl stylist.
- With over two decades of experience, Tami is a well rounded stylist for both curly and straight hair needs.
- Her passion other than hair? She loves popcorn.
Stylist / DevaCurl Coach
- With her love for color and passion for cutting, Aubrey enjoys getting to know her clients as well as their hair.
- She enjoys working with all hair textures and with all ages.
- To expand her repertoire in hair styling, Aubrey continues to grow and learn.
- Advanced Deva Stylist in DevaCuts as well as pintura coloring.
- Her favorite part of styling hair is giving her clients a fresh new look that puts a spring in their step.
- Her passion other than hair is singing. You never know you might see her on a reality show singing sometime.
Stylist / Curl Specialist
- Advanced Deva Stylist in curly haircuts and Pintura.
- She takes pride in educating her clients on how to maintain and style their hair at home.
- Certified colorist with Organic hair color.
- Erin will truly pamper you with her scalp massage.
- She also expresses her artistic style with her tattoos.
Stylist / Curl Specialist
- Advanced Deva Stylistwith DevaCuts and Pintura (color painting). Cherene was trained at the DevaCurl Academy.
- She has over 4 years experience working behind the chair and loves to work with all ages and hair textures.
- As her clients say, Cherene is a kind hearted, warm person and has a great attention to detail.
- Cherene believes in making all of her haircuts unique for each individual.
- When Cherene is not making you beautiful; you might find her at the Oakland Yacht Club where she sometimes bartends.
- Tarin is a licensed cosmetologist and Assists Tami
- She is sweet, helpful and eager to learn to advance her career.
- Not only dose she give an awesome relaxing scalp massage, but she has put clients to sleep at the shampoo bowl.
- As much as Tarin loves hair her heart belongs to Disney. She is a huge Disneyland fan!
- Chelsea has over 7 years experience as a stylist.
- She comes to Twist from a mens salon, she is great with clipper cuts and current designs.
- She is trained on the DevaCut at Twist but will be getting her training in January.
- When Chelsea is not at Twist she works at a spa doing nails and skincare. She is one busy curly girl!