Hair artistry with a twist.
At Twist Salon, we enjoy variety. With over two decades of experience, we are a seasoned team, each offering
Owner + Stylist
Book at Alameda@twistsalon
- Founder of Twist Salon: est 2012
- Stylist since 1988. Spent 15 years honing her craft on Union Street in San Francisco.
- Tami has taught hair color classes throughout the Bay Area in salons and at the Color Academy Show in San Francisco.
- Mastered an advanced dry-cutting technique and is now offering the Twist Cut. It is a personalized modern way of cutting waves, curls and coils.
- Her passion other than hair? She loves popcorn.
Stylist + Innersense Educator
Book at Alameda
- Patty is an advanced DevaCurl stylist
- Having long hair most of her life, she cares about educating clients on how to keep long hair healthy to minimize invasive haircuts.
- Patty is a product specialist in both Innersense and DevaCurl products.
- She is also a certified educator for Innersense Organic Beauty: a non-toxic,organic product line.
- Not only will she twirl your hair in the shampoo bowl, you may find her twirling on the dance floor or in a swimming pool.
Curl Specialist + Stylist
Book at Alameda@emphasisonyea
•A cultivated stylist since 2009, Anyea refined her craft through salon and education experiences in Honolulu, San Diego, and Cape Cod.
•Anyea is passionate about encouraging fellow curly clients to embrace their natural texture. She believes a personalized curl routine, that includes product knowledge and application, will give you the confidence to rock your curls.
* New to Alameda, you’ll find her exploring our Bay Area backyard with her family. So bring your curls and favorite local spots to share with her!
- Tyler has been a stylist since 2019
- He is now getting further training while assisting stylists at or Alameda location
- Many of our guest say he gives the "best shampoo ever"
- Tyler is really enjoying learning more about curly hair because of his own amazing curls. He is also interested in having some fun with hair color
- He loves to hang out at his local game shop whenever possible exploring new card games.